Albie Aware supports people facing breast cancer in the greater Sacramento area.
If you are an individual and you need assistance with:
- Scheduling a screening mammogram
- Navigating government programs and/or insurance for breast cancer screenings and/or treatments
- Talking with someone after a breast cancer screening exam about next steps
- Connecting with a breast cancer survivor after your own diagnosis
- Seeking financial assistance for breast cancer screening and/or treatment paid directly to your medical provider
- Finding out more information about breast cancer
Please call our office at 916-927-1592 or use our contact us form
When do I need a screening mammogram?
Albie Aware recommends a screening mammogram annually for individuals 40 years and older. Individuals who are younger than 40 years may need a mammogram if there is a family history, genetic markers, or they have any symptoms.